Wild Basin Hard Seltzer emerged from the magical foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Northern Colorado. Where moose and elk outnumber RVs by a comfortable margin, and winding streams meander through picturesque snowfields.
Created by one of America's most innovative craft beer pioneers, Oskar Blues Brewery, Wild Basin was the world’s first craft seltzer.
300 Days of Sunshine in a Can
Every sip of a Wild Basin hard seltzer is a 1000-Watt sensory explosion of flavor, effervescence and buoyancy. It’s the official drink of those who choose engagement over escape and who lust for truly savoring everyday moments.
Of the Earth, For the Earth
We like our seltzer like we like our planet – untamed, unspoiled, and ready for adventure. We believe everyone should have access to clean water and fresh air. That’s why a portion of every sale goes to our partner, Can’d Aid, to clean up waterways and restore public lands. To date, Can’d Aid has raised over $4 million to:
- Donate 3 million cans of water to communities post-disaster
- Promote & support American Rivers, Colorado Water Trust, and Trout Unlimited
- Lead cleanups to recycle 2.4 million pounds of waste around rivers and beaches
- Plant over 8,000 trees in eroded and deforested areas
- Restore & maintain multi-use trails across the US